Order confirmation and dispatch
Catch places a priority on dispatching all orders within 24 hours of placement. When your order is packaged and ready for the dispatch, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have opted to pay for the courier the Track & Trace number will be included in this email.
Damaged or Faulty Products and Warranty Claims
Catch Fishing has a well-established and respected reputation for industry leading customer service. Should a product arrive damaged, please contact Catch Fishing by email on email@example.com immediately.
For all other warranty-related issues Catch Fishing will endeavour to repair or replace your item as quickly as possible provided the item is in a well maintained appearance and the damage in question incurred under reasonable fishing conditions.
- All Catch Reels are offered with a 5-Year warranty
- Damaged Catch Rods are usually replaced if broken under reasonable fishing conditions
- Failures of Catch terminal tackle, such as hooks and braided connections, are considered for replacement
In all cases Catch Fishing asks that you contact it directly via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the appropriate phone number for your region, so it can assess the request in good faith.
Have confidence in Catch
- Catch Fishing does not retain your Credit Card information
- All transactions are processed via Woo Commerce’s independent payment gateway
- All efforts are undertaken to ensure its secure HTTPS online store is maintained and up-to-date regarding known security risks
- Catch Fishing is a part of Bright Ideas Enterprises, a well established and respected organisation with corporate and consumer clients around the globe