THE CATCH JIGGING RODS WERE DESIGNED AND TESTED IN NEW ZEALAND. ALL CATCH RODS ARE USED DAILY BY CHARTER BOATS AND FISHING PROFESSIONALS TO PROVE THEY ARE BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST FISHING CONDITIONS.
- Acidwrap guide configuration prevents the rod from twisting under load, making it easier to land bigger fish *overhead models only*
- Powerful Japanese Toray Carbon blank
- High quality Fuji components
- Longer butt section for increased comfort when jigging
- Perfectly placed hook keeper
- Designed and tested in New Zealand to withstand tough charter conditions.
- Available as a 50-150gr or 150-250gr depending on your needs
- Spin and Overhead options