Squidwings™ is a huge leap forward in fishing technology.
- Working on a premise that almost all fish eat squid, even squid, Catch set about designing a new type of lure. We wanted to develop a lure that was suitable for a wide range of fishing styles, including shore based, trolling, casting and jigging.
- Additionally, Catch wanted a lure that will catch most species of fish such as Snapper, Kingfish, Gurnard, Kahawai, Tuna, Trevally and more even Hapuka.
- A lot of effective fish catching features are built into this lure: glitter, holographics, glow paint, silver belly with contrasting topside, realistic 3D eyes and super strong hooks with bite resistant PE assist cord. All the features to increase the odds for the angler.
- Squidwings has been tested in a range of different situations, such as surf casting, trolling, slow jigging, mechanical jigging, casting and retrieving topwater, and kayak fishing. We have had some sensational results.
- The secret is in the wings. They give the lure stability and a bubble trail when fished topwater, and an amazing swimming action when jigged. Combined with the super tough skirt, it creates an aggressive attack response in most fish.
- Here is one more thing about Squidwings. The body and the skirt combine to be a big profile in the water, and you will tend to attract the larger fish.
The Catch Squidwings is extensively tested and used by fishing professionals. See Facebook.com/catchfishlikeapro