THE CATCH JIGGING RODS WERE DESIGNED AND TESTED IN NEW ZEALAND. ALL CATCH RODS ARE USED DAILY BY CHARTER BOATS AND FISHING PROFESSIONALS TO PROVE THEY ARE BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST FISHING CONDITIONS.
- Acidwrap guide configuration prevents the rod from twisting under load, making it easier to land bigger fish.
- High quality Fuji components.
- Perfectly placed hook keeper.
- Designed and tested in New Zealand to withstand tough charter conditions.
- Available as a 150-250gr or 200-400gr depending on your needs
- Removable Butt Cap
Lure Weight: 150-250g
Line Weight: PE3-5
Length: 5’4″ (162cm)
Lure Weight: 200-400g
Line Weight: PE4-8
Length: 5’2″ (157.5cm)
The Catch Acid-Wrap jigging rod is extensively tested and used by fishing professionals: see Facebook.com/catchfishlikeapro